Another certified banger bout is being added to UFC 271 card, Which will be headlined by Israel Adesanya Vs. Robert Whittaker.
As per sources, A bout between #3 Derrick Lewis Vs. #11 Tai Tuivasa is in the works for UFC 271 card, which will take place on Feb.12 at Toyota Center in Houston.
Recently, Derrick Lewis broke the record of most knockouts in UFC heavyweight division, When he knocked out Chris Daukas at UFC Fight Night 199.
On the other hand, Tai Tuivasa has four straight victories. His last win came at UFC 269 versus Augusto Sakai.
‘Bam Bam’ is a real challenger in the heavyweight division, as he has his eyes set on the Heavyweight Championship Belt.
UFC 271 Fight Card
- Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker
- Derrick Lewis vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Derek Brunson vs. Jared Cannonier
- Kyler Phillips vs. Marcelo Rojo
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Casey O’Neill
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell