Problem Child has again taken a shot at UFC president Dana White in his released top five goals.
Despite the fact he has never fought a real boxer, Jake Paul always creates buzz with anything he does.
Yesterday, On the occasion of his 25th birthday, Jake shared his top five goals along with a bold photograph with his girlfriend.
- Get better every single day & enjoy every moment doing it.
- Elevate @serranosisters & women’s boxing.
- Help as many kids as possible through @boxingbullies.
- Expose bully Dana / help fighters.
- Go to outer space with Jeff, Richard, or Elon.
Of course, the most noteworthy of those five purposes for martial arts fans will be number four.
Dana White and Jake Paul do not like each other, with Paul trying to press White on the problem of fighter pay.
On the other hand, White suggests that the 5-0 boxer takes steroids– which need to give a clear picture of where we’re at with the duo.
In the beef of Dana White and Jake Paul, Which side are you on? Let us know in the comment.